Re: ANNOUNCING: CROSSPOSTED SPAM SPAM SPAM

From: Anthony Mandic <no_spam_at_comdyn.com.au>
Date: 1997/02/04

Paul Bohme wrote:

> Oooh, the militant anti message camp. Sure, we hate spam so much that we're
> going to spam several innocent bystanders, because dammit we think someone
> misused their system.

        Thats right turkey, anything to thwart the Hormel League.

> Be real. It says ANNOUNCEMENT: in the subject. Quite considerate of them,
> IMHO. That means PRODUCT ADVERTISEMENT. If I'm interested in reading it, then
> I read it. If I'm not, then _I_don't_read_it_. Difficult concept, eh? Too
> bad everyone trumpeting their product here isn't kind enough to do the same...

        So, you mean to say that, if I post an article entitled -

        ANNOUNCEMENT: Paul Bohme is a twit. Film at 11.

	You'll take this to be a product announcement. And I suppose
	you'll also want to sign yourself up for at least two copies?

-am Received on Tue Feb 04 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message