*** C/C++/SUN Solaris/1-2 YEARS/ENTRY LEVEL/PERMANENT/CENTRAL NJ *****

From: Devdutt Kulkarni <systeam1_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/02/03

We have been retained to provide placement assistance to Our Client, part of a GLOBAL telecommunications company.

Our client a fast growing Software engineering company has a stable of exciting products in the areas of Goegraphical Information Systems, Wireless Communications, Radio Engineering and Automatic Vehicle Location Systems. To augment their Software development efforts they are looking for a SOFTWARE ENGINEER with 1-2 years of experience. ENTRY LEVEL candidate with strong academic credentials will also be considered. This is a PERMANENT position with our client. The client offers a very attractive remuneration package,including performance BONUS, 401K, medical insurance, tuition reimbursements etc.

POSITION TITLE: Software Engineer

  • Strong C++/C skills on Sun Solaris platform
  • Strong Unix skills with proficieny at shell programming, utilities like grep, awk etc.
  • Berkeley sockets a +.
  • Relational Database - Oracle/Sybase
  • U.S Citizen/Green Card preferred.
  • Sponsorship considered for the right candidate.

If you are a information technology professional and are interested in the above position, RUSH your resume by -

email       systeam1_at_ix.netcom.com
fax         (908) 940 7666
mail        SysTeam, Inc
            9, Rachel Court