US-DENVER/PHOENIX-ORACLE DBA'S-$$-CONTRACT/PERM-RJC

From: RJC <sdeleon_at_rjconsult.com>
Date: 1997/01/31

***RJC is currently seeking Oracle DBA's to work on various consulting
assignments throughout the southwest.***

Experience must include at least 2 years experience as an ORACLE DBA addressing Design and Production issues.

Rate=Open**or Full Time Consulting Staff Location=Denver
Term=1yr minimum or Permanent

For confidential consideration, please call, fax or send your resume to:

Raymond James Consulting
4582 S. Ulster St. Parkway
Suite 100
Denver, Co. 80237
(303) 770-7200 or fax (303) 770-5452 *email resumes - sdeleon_at_RJConsult.com
For more info on whats going on at RJC, check out our WEB page _at_ http://www.RJConsult.com

Fast Growth, Rapid expansion. You hear lots of companies talk about it. At Raymond James, we have the success story to prove it. RJC, based in Denver, started in 1992 with a handful of clients and a much larger vision. Now, with 60% annual growth, well over 100 clients and a world class team of more than 200 consultantss, we're one of the largest Microsoft certified solutions partners in the Desert Mountain region. Our strategic services include business process re-engineering, information technology planning, project management, client server application development, electronic commerce, and Internet solutions. Oracle, Microsoft, Sybase/Powersoft, and Borland/Delphi have all joined us as business partners.

We're just getting started. We're opening offices, adding new business partners and hiring technical experts who share our goal to be the absolute best!

In addition to our to our commitment to success, we offer all of our employes some of the best training you'll find in our industry (including certifications), along with great benefits and a genuine sense of teamwork. For additional information, check out our Web site at http://www.RJConsult.com

                        We are an equal opportunity employer.

Articles Published:
March 24, 1996, Feature Story in the Rocky Mountain News (Colorado Newspaper).
April 12-18, 1996, Feature Story in the Denver Business Journal (Denver Business Publication).
April 24, 1996, Feature Business Story in the Denver Post (Colorado Newspaper).

THE SKILL SETS THAT WE ALWAYS LOOK FOR ARE:
*Oracle DBAs and Programmers (including Financials and MFG.)
*Informix and Sybase DBAs
*Visual Basic Programmers
*PowerBuilder Programmers
*HTML/JAVA/Web Developers
*Cobol II, CICS, DB2 Programmers
*Microsoft Certified Systems Engineers
*Lotus Notes Programmers and Administrators
*Client-Server Architects
*C++ Programmers
*C/UNIX Programmers
*Lawson and SAP Programmers
*Delphi and Forte Programmers

xrjamesx

sdeleon_at_rjconsult.com Received on Fri Jan 31 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message