Re: VB or PB???

From: Clive Pickles <cpickles_at_iosphere.net>
Date: 1997/01/30

On 27 Jan 1997 16:24:16 GMT, "Robert Bergeron" <rbergeron_at_amica.com> wrote:

>I'm in the process of researching the pros and cons of Visual Basic and
> Powerbuilder - which one is the better tool for non-enteriprise-wide
>development (since I've read that
> _neither_ do that job very well and there are better tools for that use)?
> If anyone has some information or a definitive source to go to for
> that information, it would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Bob Bergeron

Hi Bob,

This issue has been beaten to death on this newsgroup since the beginning of time. If you want to get *lots* and *lots* of information/opinions (mostly opinions) on VB vs. PB, you can search on all the old articles through Dejanew's web site: www.dejanews.com

Hope this helps!
Clive.

Clive Pickles
Ottawa Ontario CANADA
cpickles_at_iosphere.net Received on Thu Jan 30 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message