Re: VB or PB???

From: Craig Wagner <wagnerc_at_teleport.com>
Date: 1997/01/30

"Marcus Vinicius Neves" <mneves_at_sincout.com.br> wrote:

>We do also business with PB 5, but we know that with Delphi 2 our
>"base objects for future projects" wil lbe much better and more powerful.

Whenever I see an assertion like this, regardless of the product, I tend to think it says more about the developer(s) than about the product.

---
Craig Wagner		| E-mail:  wagnerc_at_teleport.com
Certified PowerBuilder	| Web:     http://www.teleport.com/~wagnerc
 Developer Professional | Phone: (503) 636-2648
 and Instructor         | Portland, OR USA