Re: pl2java: "DBMS_PACKAGE not installed?"

From: Dave Klinger <dklinger_at_bechtel.com>
Date: 1997/01/30

There is a script to create the DBMS packages. It is called CATPROC.SQL and you must run it as SYS. This will ensure that the packages are created. You can check to see if there are any invalid packages in the view SYS.DBA_OBJECTS. If the package exists, the problem may be caused by a lack of privileges. The user who you connected as when you run the pl2jave script must be granted EXECUTE privileges on the necessary packages.

Dave

binghai_at_webworks.ca wrote in article <5cahuq$7nr$1_at_thor.atcon.com>...