Re: C/C++ to RDBMS (e.g. Oracle)

From: Laurie Kirsh <lkirsh_at_itsc.org>
Date: 1997/01/30

I have Oracle Workgroup Server 7.1.3.3.3 and I had to order an optional package that had Pro*C (and some other goodies)...i'm not sure about 7.3...I just got my 7.3 upgrade and it doesn't mention it anywhere so I assume not.

Laurie

--

+-------------------------------------+-----------------------------+
| Laurie J. Kirsh                     | Integration Systems Analyst |

Doug McDorman <doug_at_sitewerks.com> wrote in article
<5cp0cd$f8n$1_at_brokaw.wa.com>...

> Andrew R. Rappaport (arr_at_bark.att.com) wrote:
> : Frank Yacano wrote:
> : > There are several, DBtools++ from Rogue Wave, is probably the best.
> : >
> : > Kee wrote:
> : > > Is there any C/C++ library availble to make a C/C++ interface to
Oracle