Re: ANNOUNCING: CROSSPOSTED SPAM SPAM SPAM

From: Paul Bohme <pbohme_at_accessone.com>
Date: 1997/01/30

In article <32EFECB8.2891_at_gwent.nhs.gov.uk>, che_at_gwent.nhs.gov.uk says... [hack 'n' slash, for brevity..]

>There is a piece of sw available form net-services called hatespam and
>gnerates a return path including the ISP's along the way. Whe executed
>sends a message to all the address in the path.
>
>I think the URL for them is
>
> http://www.compulink.co.uk/~net-services/
>
>HTH
>--
>
>Che Letton, Programmer Telephone: +44 1495 765018
>GCS IT Solutions Fax: +44 1495 756681

  Oooh, the militant anti message camp. Sure, we hate spam so much that we're going to spam several innocent bystanders, because dammit we think someone misused their system.
  Be real. It says ANNOUNCEMENT: in the subject. Quite considerate of them, IMHO. That means PRODUCT ADVERTISEMENT. If I'm interested in reading it, then I read it. If I'm not, then _I_don't_read_it_. Difficult concept, eh? Too
bad everyone trumpeting their product here isn't kind enough to do the same...

Paul Bohme
(No, I don't love advertisements, but I appreciate the considerate ones..) Flames > /dev/nul Received on Thu Jan 30 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message