Re: HELP: Pro*C: Dynamic Sql method 4, please help

From: Eric Tseng <eric_at_sdit.com.tw>
Date: 1997/01/29

Gentlemen,

I am the original poster for this thread.

The syntax problem for 'sql_statement' already has been solved.

(It's "BEGIN function_name(:a,:b,:c,:d,:e)".)

But after passing the "prepare statement", a new problem is generated.

That is:

'How to pass "TABLE" data type parameter via descriptor?'

The parameters contain INTEGER,NUMBER,... and TABLE, they also include

IN,IN OUT and OUT.

Unfortunally, the books I have in hand doesn't say any word about this.

Any help is appreciated.

Please!!

Eric Tseng