Re: ANNOUNCING: CROSSPOSTED SPAM SPAM SPAM

From: Che Letton <che_at_gwent.nhs.gov.uk>
Date: 1997/01/29

 <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com> writes:

> > > I still disagree with you, Daniel, that people who are selling wares
 that may
> > > be of direct interest to the readers of this newsgroup should not be
 entitled
> > > to announce them .. once .. here. And it very frankly annoys me that
 you take
> > > it upon yourself to be bit-policeman for the world concerning this
 issue. I
> > > wish you'd just back off a little, and I wonder if others in this
 newsgroup
> > > feel the same?
> > >
> > > /mr/
> >
> > I disagree with you mr (and agree with Daniel). They're not supposed to
> > be here, and they should cease and desist. If I want to buy something,
> > I have the skills to surf and find my own deals.
> >
> > eliza

There is a piece of sw available form net-services called hatespam and gnerates a return path including the ISP's along the way. Whe executed sends a message to all the address in the path.

I think the URL for them is

        http://www.compulink.co.uk/~net-services/

HTH

Che Letton, Programmer                     Telephone:  +44 1495 765018
GCS IT Solutions                                 Fax:  +44 1495 756681