Re: DataBase program for Web site

From: Michael Chen <michaelc_at_idssoftware.com>
Date: 1997/01/22

IDS Server can be run independent of the Web server and still provide database access to Web pages. SQL statements are written directly in the HTML file (aka HTX file). It is very easy to learn and very powerful.

    http://www.idssoftware.com/

You can run the IDS Server on the PC that has the FoxPro database. Web pages
that need data from the database will be processed by the IDS Server to query
the FoxPro database.

Michael Chen
michaelc_at_idssoftware.com