Re: DataBase program for Web site

From: Bill Lichtwald <wlichtwald_at_mynorca.com>
Date: 1997/01/19

> hats_at_servtech.com (Hugo Acosta) wrote:
>
> >I need know if there is a pre-designed software program (UNIX based I
> >believed) that can act as
> >a Database Search engine in a specific Web site, where it could

> >manipulate (search and query)
> >specific data that is periodically updated and input from an external
> >source. In other words, I
> >want to put our store items information on the Web (our future site),
> >where the Internet Browser
> >will be able to search, query, and may be order any of those items.

> >Thanks for your help and response.

> >HUGO ACOSTA

Hugo,

Try checking

www.unidata.com and looking up RedBack and www.mynorca.com and looking up intraBODE

Both products are Internet applications development environments connecting to MultiValue data sources. The majority of the mynorca site is served by the intraBODE application engine.

Regards
Bill Lichtwald
Mynorca, Inc.   Received on Sun Jan 19 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message