US-CA-SD Part time Oracle DBA

From: Ileese Glatter <iglatter_at_solutionsource.com>
Date: 1997/01/18

San Diego company is looking for an Oracle DBA to work 25-30 hours per week. Position is available immediately.

Please reply promptly to Ileese Glatter at The Solution Source

The Solution Source is a consulting and recruiting agency specializing in databaseand client-server development. We offer our consultants both health and retirement benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer. Our recruiting costs are paid by our clients.

Please Fax resume and salary history to: The Solution Source Attn: Ileese Glatter (619)943-1098, call (619)943-1041 or e-mail iglatter_at_solutionsource.com (ascii only)

7720B El Camino Real
Suite 121
Carlsbad CA 92009 Received on Sat Jan 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message