Passing Arrays into User-Defined methods in Oracle Power Objects 2.0

From: Bob Gill <bgill_at_wire.net.au>
Date: 1997/01/10

Has anyone been successful in passing a Globally defined dynamic array from one User-defined method (UDM) into another UDM for processing?

In my example, in say UDM1, I have:-

	REDIM gArr(500)	' previously defined in
			' App Declaration
	udmCommon(gArr())

This somehow causes OPO Designer to crash. If anyone has a solution to a similar requirement, I'd be grateful if you could post the answer to me.

By the way, is an assignment of one Array to another supported. If so, is the syntax something like this:

        vArr2() = vArr1()

Thanks for any reply in advance.

Regards
Bob Gill
email: bgill_at_wire.net.au Received on Fri Jan 10 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message