JOBS: Experienced Data Warehouse, Oracle, Sybase, COBOL consultants

From: Lynn Kindler/Donna Grosenheider <candt_at_mail.io.com>
Date: 1997/01/10

THIS IS A LIST OF CURRENT OPENINGS FOR CONSULTANTS WITH DATA WAREHOUSE, POWERBUILDER, ORACLE, SYBASE, C++ EXPERIENCE. PLEASE DISREGARD IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN FINDING A JOB**** Please visit our website at: www.ctconsult.com to find out more about who we are and how we can work together.

C&T HAS IMMEDIATE OPENINGS FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS: Long Term Contract Positions in Austin, TX only

One (1) Data Warehouse - GURU Someone who has designed, set up and managed a data warehouse. Willing to pay what it takes to get someone with the expertise to set up and manage the system.

One (1) Programmer - 3 years SQL, 2 years COBOL

One (1) Programmer /Analyst - 3+ years ORACLE, 2 Years ORACLE Financials

One (1) Programmers - 2+ years experience with PowerBuilder, experience creating class libraries.

One (1) Programmer/Analyst - 3+ years SYBASE, experience with Triggers

Long Term Contract Positions in Richmond, Virginia Ten (10) SAP Programmers R3 - HR or Payroll. Configuration experience a plus.

Contract/Perm positions in New Hampshire Server Developers with at least 3+ years of experience in C++, OO (Booch, Rumbaugh, Jacobsen) Great pay! Have filled three postions. They have three more.

For these positions in New Hampshire, you can be based out of anywhere and we will pay all your expenses during the work week in New Hampshire. Meals, Car, Apartment. You can be flown back to your home base twice a month while working at this site.

Four (4) Testers - 1+ years experience in any of the following: Test Cases, Use Cases, Test Scripts, Load testing in a UNIX. C++ environment preferred.

 Five (5) Front-end developers - 2+ years C++ (some MFC experience) 1 year of OO (formal), 2 years of professional work experience.

Please contact Lynn or Donna in one of the following ways:

E-mail: candt_at_io.com
Fax: (512) 795-8281
Phone: Toll Free-1-800-449-1467 or (512) 502-1031 www.ctconsult.com

We're looking forward to talking with you soon Received on Fri Jan 10 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message