Oracle 7.1.6 on Digital Unix 3.2F OKay?

From: Pui Ming WONG <s11976_at_net2.hkbu.edu.hk>
Date: 1997/01/09

Currently we have Oracle 7 (version 7.1.6.2 to be exact) ruuning on Digital Unix 3.0 and it works fine. (Other modules like PL/SQL 2.1.6, SQLFORMS 3.0 , SQLMENU 5.0 are also used) As our OS is not up-to-date, a plan for upgrade to Digital Unix 3.2 (possibly version F or may be C, i'm not sure as we recieved so many different CDROMS like versions D and G too) is ahead. Since Oracle is our major apps running , so it's best to make sure there'll be no hiccups after the OS upgrade. Could someone who have this version of Oracle running on their Digital Unix tell me which version(s) , C or D or G or F, will be okay so i can go ahead for the upcoming upgrade.

--
        __
   / \_/  )             __   Pui Ming WONG (E-mail: pm_at_hkbu.edu.hk)