US-CO-ORACLE DBA

From: Ron Scott & Associates <rscott_at_dimensional.com>
Date: 1997/01/09

Need Oracle DBA. Data modeling skills and experience fine tuning Oracle databases a plus. This is a permanent position with a great company in Denver, Colorado. Consulting positions also available. Other locations are available.

Our firm specializes in recruiting computer professionals for both permanent and contract positions. We have many openings across a wide range of software platforms. For consideration, please either attach your resume (as a separate MS Word or Wordperfect file) to an email message, or you can fax your resume to us (in fine resolution mode) at the number below. All inquiries are treated as strictly confidential.

Also see our web site at: <http://www.dimensional.com/~rscott>. This is a clickable link if your newsreader supports it.

--

Ron Scott & Associates
10040 W. 32nd Ave.