US-CA- Software Developer- Engineeer

From: ProNetworks <resume_at_pnetworks.com>
Date: 1997/01/04

Come work with a world leader in enterprise business solutions

Software Developers NEEDED

We have several exceptional opportunities for Software Development Professionals who have a BS, MS or Ph. D. in Computer Science or a related discipline and 3-5 years software development experience encompassing several of the following disciplines:

     C++ (MS Visual C++ preferred)
     Networking
     Distributed Computing
     SQL/4GL
     Relational Databases
     GUI Development
     UNIX and/or Windows NT

Our Client is a leading global provider of client/server business application solutions. Commanding a 31% share of the worldwide client/server enterprise application software market, they are the number one vendor of standard business application software and is the fifth largest independent software supplier in the world. Come find out why.

We offer comprehensive compensation and benefit packages. Please send your resume to resume_at_pnetworks.com or fax to (408)629-3312
Please include JOB CODE#TOOLS1 in the subject line

       P r o N e t w o r k s
   Making Technology More Human

       resume_at_pnetworks.com
        fax 408.629.3312