US-MN Client/Server Position Posting -PB, ORACLE, SYBASE

From: BORN Information Services Group <david.elhard_at_born.com>
Date: 1996/12/31

We are currently seeking experienced Client/Server Developers and/or DBA's for project consulting work in the exploding Minneapolis/St. Paul market. Those interested must have a solid Client/Server background and a great, team-oriented personality. Our clients are in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area and relocation is required since we are looking for full-time, professional employees (we pay relocation expenses). Ability to work within the US without restriction is also a requirement.

Our employees receive excellent benefits including a very competitive salary, overtime, medical, dental, life, LT/ST disability, profit sharing, matching 401K, $5000 annual tuition reimbursement, paid training, vacation time, sick time, holidays and even a clothing allowance. david.elhard_at_born.com

BORN Information Services Group is a full service information systems consulting firm with headquarters in Minneapolis, a successful branch in Milwaukee and a new branch opening January in Denver. BORN has more than 350 employees working with local clients as well as international consulting opportunities with some of our clients. We have developed business partnerships with the computer industry's leading software companies including Microsoft, IBM, Novell, Forté, ParcPlace and J.D. Edwards. For the second straight year we been named by Inc. magazine as one of the fastest growing privately held companies in Minnesota (1st & 5th) and the 18th & 178th fastest growing company nationwide!! ==> Check us out at BORN.COM on the World Wide Web.

Our professional goal is to provide superior consulting and programming services to our clients. Equally important is our mission to provide an outstanding environment for our people, one that emphasizes challenge, opportunity, reward and fun. To attain these goals we have set some specific strategies:

  1. Recruit and hire only the best people
  2. Offer them challenging, rewarding engagements
  3. Focus on leading-edge technologies to benefit our clients

To best allow our innovative people to keep ahead of the ever-changing software world, we are organized by technology into the following areas of expertise:

  • Client/server systems analysis and development (Powerbuilder, Oracle, Sybase, Lotus Notes, etc.)
  • Object oriented methodologies and systems development (Smalltalk, Visual Works, C++, JAVA, etc.)
  • Microsoft applications design, development (MS Partner, Visual Basic, SQL Server, Access, Visual C++)
  • AS/400 applications development and technical support (RPG, Synon and Obsydian)
  • Networking/Communications (Microsoft, Novell, Internet, design, configuration, implementation, management and support)
  • Forté - A National Practice (Distributed objects development environment with local and national clients)
  • J.D. Edwards - A National Practice (installation, customization and support with local, national and international clients)

To further explore opportunities at BORN or to gain additional information, I invite you to contact me at:

BORN Information Services Group
445 East Lake Street, Suite 120
Wayzata, MN 55391
1-800-882-6043 (ext. 4545) -phone
612/404.4444 -fax
david.elhard_at_born.com

Sincerely,
David A. Elhard

  "The problems we have created in the world   today will not be solved by the same level of   thinking that created them"
  • Albert Einstein, 1946

Smalltalk, VisualWorks, C++, JAVA, CORBA, OOA, OOD, MFC, SQL, Powerbuilder, Oracle, Sybase, Lotus Notes, GUI, Visual Basic, VB, SQL Server, Access, Visual C++, Fox, AS/400, RPG, AS/SET, Synon, Obsidian, Networking, Communications, Internet, Forté, distributed objects, Booch, Rumbaugh, framework, class libraries, J.D. Edwards, JDE, OneWorld, NT, Microsoft NT, visual, mapics, Windows, Netware, MSCE, CPD, Object oriented, systems development, Client/server, client server, systems analysis, Microsoft, applications design, turnkey solutions, Microsoft Partner, applications development, Networking, Communications, Novell, design, configuration, implementation, Forté, distributed objects, J.D. Edwards, JDE, OneWorld, National, full life cycle, integrators, consulting, providers, IS, EDP, technical, certified, programmer, analyst, PA, project lead, project manager, architect Received on Tue Dec 31 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message