Re: ANNOUNCING: CROSSPOSTED SPAM SPAM SPAM

From: Paul Koski <paul_at_wr.com.au>
Date: 1996/12/30

Daniel A. Morgan wrote:

> > ANNOUNCING: New Release
>
> APPARENTLY THE CHRISTMAS SEASON HAS BROUGHT A NEW GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO
> THINK WE WANT TO EAT SPAM.
Hey Daniel, check what's on the menu first....OsloData ain't spam. More like some delicious treat I waited for.

>PLEASE IGNORE ALL OF THEM INCLUDING THIS CROSS-POSTING SPAMMER...
Sad to say - i'm inclined to rather ignore your postings... Self ads about accomplished products should be welcome here for obvious reasons that were pointed to you by others. One other is practicality: a true follower of your policing will ask his auntie to post some innocent looking question first, right?

> I WILL BE REPORTING THEM TO THEIR ISP IMMEDIATELY.
It feels like you were badly bitten once, can you get over that?

Unsolicited annex:
OsloData is great for what I need to do! I'd be buying it as soon as they reopen banks here in Sydney. Thanks God we have this newsgroup!

Other than that - Happy New Year!
Regards,
Paul Koski Received on Mon Dec 30 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message