Re: ANNOUNCING: CROSSPOSTED SPAM SPAM SPAM

From: Sundial Services <info_at_sundialservices.com>
Date: 1996/12/27

In article <32BE989A.3908_at_exesolutions.com> "Daniel A. Morgan" <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com> writes:

>> ANNOUNCING: New Release

>APPARENTLY THE CHRISTMAS SEASON HAS BROUGHT A NEW GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO
>THINK WE WANT TO EAT SPAM. PLEASE IGNORE ALL OF THEM INCLUDING THIS
>CROSS-POSTING SPAMMER. I WILL BE REPORTING THEM TO THEIR ISP
>IMMEDIATELY.

>Daniel Morgan
>EXE Solutions

I still disagree with you, Daniel, that people who are selling wares that may be of direct interest to the readers of this newsgroup should not be entitled to announce them .. once .. here. And it very frankly annoys me that you take it upon yourself to be bit-policeman for the world concerning this issue. I wish you'd just back off a little, and I wonder if others in this newsgroup feel the same?

/mr/ Received on Fri Dec 27 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message