Re: JDBC or ODBC driver for Oracle

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen_at_openlinksw.com>
Date: 1996/12/19

Hi Bryan,

OpenLink Software develops and deploys High-Performance JDBC & ODBC Drivers for Oracle.

Our JDBC Drivers are native for Oracle DBMS Engines hosted on UNIX or VMS.

They use an ODBC Bridge for Oracle DBMS Engines hosted on NT (Bridging is Server Based, A Native Driver is close to completion as well).

Visit : http://www.openlinksw.com/rel1.5/download.html

For a free evaluation, sample application that connects you to an Oracle hosted Engine over the Internet (simple run on your machine once downloaded), Detailed Technical White Paper and more.

Our JDBC Drivers support JDK 1.02 (Beware this precludes the development of JDBC compliant Applets due to the Applet security model) and JDK 1.1 (This supports the development of OpenLink JDBC Applets, but you will need a JDK 1.1 based browser).

Enjoy !

--
Best Regards,
Kingsley Idehen

Bryan Tower <btower_at_arlut.utexas.edu> wrote in article
<32B884B1.3813_at_arlut.utexas.edu>...