Re: Where can I find oraterm21m Documentation?

From: Takis Avgoustis <Takis_at_unixfor.ath.forthnet.gr>
Date: 1996/12/19

I am no Oracle expert, but we've been using Oracle Terminal 2.0 for both AIX and HP-UX. There is a little book ORACLE TERMINAL USERS GUIDE part number A11700-1. Unfortunattely I wish I could say that reading the book will get your resource file in order. From my experience It didn't save the new key bindings, it didn't generate properly, it crashed, etc, etc. It sould almost be illegal to be sold. There is one more place where you can get help though. There is a manual called FORMS ADVANCED TECHNIQUES(included with the other manuals). Appendix A deals with Using Oracle Terminal. If you don't have the manual look in the oracle book CDROM, it is also there in electronic format.

Regards,
Takis