US-Contract & Perm. Opportunities

From: Cori Toler <Cori_at_cftnet.com>
Date: 1996/12/13

CMC was founded in 1988 and is a privately-held data processing consulting firm, based in Florida and providing quality service to the Eastern United States. We have current openings that require Oracle programming skills and we offer long term contracts and full-time employment on individual assignments and projects. Our professional staff has the option of salary or hourly pay with all the added benefits. We also subcontract to legitamate corporations and have some clients that request we find them employees they can hire directly. For further information regarding our current requirements please email your resume to CORI TOLER and you will be contacted as soon as possible. US citizens or permanent residents preferred. NAFTA accepted.

Thank you,Cori Toler
Computer Management Consultants (CMC)
Cori_at_cftnet.com
800-447-2446 x1121 or
813-935-7332 x1121 Received on Fri Dec 13 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message