replicating database on NT

From: Cesar Montoya <cesar_at_curry.cadmus-i.com>
Date: 1996/12/13

I need help with Oracle 7.3 on Windows NT.

I've been trying to find the method for synchronizing two databases running on separate machines so that if one is changed, the other changes automatically. Apparently there is a way to synchronize replication using Enterpris Manager (Oracle claims) but I have yet to find a way. I believe this is different than using snapshots and triggers. If anyone has done something like this before I would appreciate any help.

--
MONTOYA, CESAR RICARDO (cesar_at_cadmus-i.com)

Tho' much is taken, much abides; and tho'
We are not that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
	-from Ulysses, by Alfred, Lord Tennyson