Re: Alter session set current_schema

From: Your Name <Yourname_at_somwhere.COM>
Date: 1996/12/11

Thanks for all the replies about the exact syntax, but does anyone has some more information about the support from Oracle. Otherwise formulated, can I use this statement in my applications without any future risc.

Pascal De Ridder

In article <5837qe$m1m_at_dolphin.pst.cfmu.eurocontrol.be>, pascal.de-ridder_at_eurocontrol.be says...