Where can I find oraterm21m Documentation?

From: Uwe Schuerkamp <stico!hoover_at_dim.chemie.uni-bielefeld.de>
Date: 1996/12/10

Dear Oracle experts,

we've been trying unsuccessfully for the last couple of weeks to create our own customized resource file for forms45 which has the keymapping used in the telnt5 file. As we did not receive documentation with our Developer 2000 package (HP-UX) I thought it might be a good idea to order some from Oracle Munich, but they told me there is no manual available specifically for oraterm21m.

Which manual would I have to go for if I wanted documentation for that application? On another note, why is it that oraterm fails to generate keybindings for the resource files it comes with? Whenever I try to generate or preview the key bindings say for the vt200 resource oraterm barfs on key names.

Thanks in advance for any help,

        Uwe.

--
Uwe Schuerkamp =======DISCLAIMER: My opinions  probably scare my bosses..