Re: IOUW or OpenWorld?

From: Your Name <Yourname_at_somwhere.COM>
Date: 1996/12/07

In article <19961203014800.UAA27339_at_ladder01.news.aol.com>, gr8dba_at_aol.com says...

>I have attended several previous IOUW conferences (which I found fairly
>valuable), and just attended Oracle's OpenWorld (which I found somewhat
>less
>valuable). As I plan for the upcoming year, I find that I will not have
>enough funding to attend both conferences. So, if I am forced to choose
>one,
>which one should it be? I am inclined to choose IOUW in the spring, but
>I'd
>like to be sure this is the right choice. Any comments or opinions?
>
>Bob Jones
>Lead DBA
>TAP, Inc.

The IOUG-Americas has started a discussion forum off our web page at

        http://www.ioug.org

where we encourage all members of the Oracle community to discuss their ideas about IOUW 1997 and how the IOUG-A and its volunteers can continue to make IOUW one of the premier user group events of the year!

We value your feedback, and your suggestions and input are what drives us to make IOUW 1997 in Dallas (where the IOUG-A comes alive!) the same solid educational event it has always been.

Dave Kreines

director of Member Services, IOUG-A Received on Sat Dec 07 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message