ORACLE doesn't care about small customers!?!

From: Arne Rudolph <balu_at_urdolph.du.eunet.de>
Date: 1996/12/06

Hi,

I've ordered the Programmer2000 tools for SCO OS5 this september, but so far I haven't seen anything that looks like it. Does this Product exist? Does ORACLE care? So far all I've got from my local store are promises. No toolkit, no date of delivery. Since he always checks with ORACLE when I ask about my order, I get the impression that a company as big as ORACLE just doesn't care about their smaller customers. Does ORACLE care? I would like to hear from ORACLE, why it doesn't seem to be possible to deliver!

Has anyone else made this bad experiences with ORACLE?

Ciao,

     Arne Received on Fri Dec 06 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message