Sybase to Oracle (Multiple Fields with 'Long' Datatype)Help!!

From: <jvince19_at_mail.idt.net>
Date: 1996/12/06

I've been tasked to port a Sybase (system11) database over to an Oracle 7.3.2 DB. Problem is: Oracle does not allow more than one column with the 'Long' or 'Long Raw' datatype in the same table, whereas Sybase does.
Any suggestions?
One Caveat: The multiple long fields are mostly binary, so a big VARCHAR won't work.

I really need to keep the original data structure intact, as there are applications that are dependent on it being consistent.

Thanks for any help.

Jon Vincenzo
DBA-Monsanto Corp
314.537.6102