US-CA- SR. Programmer Analyst- HOTT!!!

From: ProNetworks <resume_at_pnetworks.com>
Date: 1996/12/06

SENIOR PROGRAMMER ANALYST >>>>>>>>>>>>> Location: Various US Locations

You will define, develop and implement integrated solutions to complex finance, accounting and administrative applications in relational database environment that are easy to use and require minimal support. Analyze and resolve complex corporate application interface and performance issues. Install and evaluate third party software; manage application implementation. Provide effective, responsive support to end users. Administer ORACLE database.

Qualifications

BS or CS or equivalent and 5+ years as a programmer analyst specializing in finance, accounting and administrative applications. Experience developing and implementing
Oracle-based client/server applications in a UNIX server environment with PC, Sun and remote Web clients. Good communication skills and a strong commitment to customer service necessary.

We are a rapidly growing, dynamic and successful hi-tech company. You are invited to join our highly motivated team. We have exciting opportunities available in all major cities in the US.

Compensation- HIGH salary
Relocation- YES

JOB# SEEK1 (include in subject line)

EMAIL Preferred >>> resume_at_pnetworks.com FAX (408) 629-3312

       P r o N e t w o r k s
   Making Technology More Human

       resume_at_pnetworks.com
        fax 408.629.3312