Re: Pro*C Question

From: N Prabhakar <prabhs_at_po.pacific.net.sg>
Date: 1996/12/06

bm_lswaa_at_uxmail.ust.hk (Lam Sze Wai) wrote:
>After I use proc to generate a "abc.c" file,
>how can I use cc to link with the oracle library?
>
>My first program always complains that sqlcxt() is undefined.
>Please tell me where the library path usually is.

Hi,

The more easy way to compile a pro*c program is to use make file supplied by Oracle. It can be found in $ORACLE_HOME/proc/lib/proc.mk

Edit the file and you can follow the instructions to compile a program

Regards

N.Prabhakar Received on Fri Dec 06 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message