Re: end-of-file on communication channel

From: Chuck Hamilton <chuckh_at_dvol.com>
Date: 1996/12/05

"Steve Sherman" <scs1_at_mail.idt.net> wrote:

>Has anyone encountered this message? I suspect it has to do with system
>resources, but it is not straight forward. I would appreciate any feedback
>from anyone who has solved this problem
>
>Thanks,
> - Steve Sherman

I used to encounter this with a 7.1.6 database running on Netware. The first connection attempt after booting would always fail with that message. I think it was a SQL*Net problem.

Since upgrading to 7.2.2.4.10 I haven't seen it at all.

--
Chuck Hamilton
chuckh_at_dvol.com

This message delivered by electronic sled dogs. WOOF!