Use of check-box in HTML->SQL

From: Janke & Kunkel GmbH u.CoKG, IKA Gruppe 19. <ika-team19_at_t-online.de>
Date: 1996/12/05

Hello,

I work with DB 7.3 and Web-Server 2.0 under Windows NT. My problem is, that I will allow the user to mark several positions in an HTML-Page. That will I do with the Checkbuttons.

<input type=checkbox name="test" value="1"> Position 1
<input type=checkbox name="test" value="2"> Position 2
<input type=checkbox name="test" value="3"> Position 3

The result is such as:
TEST:
    1
    2

Now my question. I will handle the choosing with an stored procedure. How must I declare the variable? When I use varchar2 or long I will get the first row. In this example: 1. The other row(s) are not available. What must I do?
Please email me the answer. Thank you for help.

kind reguard

Frank Sommerfeld Received on Thu Dec 05 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message