SQL*Loader - only AND's available?

From: Adem Hamidovic <hamidoam_at_tuns.ca>
Date: 1996/12/04

I'm trying to do a bit of pre-processing before inserting values into the table. I can get loader to work using a fixed-length data file, but the amount of pre-processing I can do appears to be limited by sql*loader. Am I correct in assuming that only AND's are available when using WHEN? If so, is there any way I can nest these AND's? I've tried something like: when ((condition A) AND (condition B)) AND Condition C

but it complains. Because of this, I can only do half the pre-processing I wish to. Any help would be appreciated.

Adem Hamidovic Received on Wed Dec 04 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message