Re: ORACLE ROLES - Reg

From: Simon Kelly <simon_at_skelly.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1996/12/04

If you do not give a quota to this user on the tablespace, it will asume a quota of zero. The user will therefore not be able to allocate extents within the tablespace unless it has UNLIMITED TABLESPACE privilage.

Regards....Simon

ctkumar <ctkumar_at_pacific.net.sg> wrote in article <32A51AD2.4118_at_pacific.net.sg>...