Re: ODBCExpress & ODBC Problems!!!

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen_at_openlinksw.com>
Date: 1996/12/04

Hi Kevin,

OpenLink Software will be releasing a preview edition of OpenLink Lite 2.0, this version of our Drivers contains support for Bi Directional Scrollable Cursors for Oracle. Visit : http://www.openlinksw.com (release date Friday the 7th).

Yes, we handle Positioned Updates, Deletes etc.

You can also obtain free ODBC support by simply posting any issues on our support forum: news://news.openlink.co.uk

As usual our unrivalled ODBC Driver performance is guaranteed !

--
Best Regards,
Kingsley Idehen

K. Wade Turner <turnerk_at_dimensional.com> wrote in article
<32A479F1.5C13_at_dimensional.com>...