Re: SQL statistics

From: Murali Kazhipurath <murali_at_jps.net>
Date: 1996/12/02

To display the query plan, use EXPLAIN PLAN.

To display query statistics execute :

alter session set SQL_TRACE=TRUE;
execute your query
alter session set SQL_TRACE=FALSE;

Use Tkprof73 to format the trace output. Check the manual for more information.

I specialize in fine tuning applications. Feel free to contact me if you need more help.

Murali

--
Murali Kazhipurath
Technical Consultant

Zernan Martinez <zlm101_at_psu.edu> wrote in article <32a1d459.203081_at_news>...