US-NYC Oracle Financials/Manufacturing Top$$$- Top $$$

From: Sunil Kumar Bapna <sbapna_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1996/11/30

Subject: US-NYC Oracle Financials/Manufacturing Top$$$- Top $$$

Job Requirement: Wanted Oracle developer for a fast expanding consultancy company. Must have 3+ yrs experience in Data processing.
2+ years of experience with Oracle Financials/Manufacturing. Knowledge of PL/SQL, Forms, Unix, C/C++ and a GUI tool Visual Basic/Power Builder/Visual C++/Developer 2000. Familiar with Object oriented programming concepts and SQL.

You will be working with state of the art technology.

Must be willing to relocate.

You must be a US Citizen or permanent resident or H1B.

Our client is a fortune 100 company with top benefits and remuneration.

Everest Consultancy Services Inc. is a full service computer consulting firm which
provides programming, analysis, administration, project leadership and documentation expertise to Fortune 500 clients domestically and internationally. Expertise includes all aspects of mainframe, micro and
mini-computer technology. Fax or e-mail your resume to the address below and a representative will contact you. We have many excellent assignments available for hourly contractors and those seeking
salaries/benefits (including 401K).

 *CRITICAL* PLEASE READ:

  | * There are no entry-level positions open.                    |
  | * TO SPEED PROCESSING OF YOUR RESUME:                         |

| Please provide your telephone numbers - both eves and day: |
| Home:____________________ Work:___________________________ |
| #1) E-mail resumes are the BEST CHOICE for your resume |
| to get here the quickest and to get the most exposure. |
| ASCII resumes only please. |
| #2) Faxed resumes are the NEXT BEST CHOICE for your resume |
| to get here the quickest and to get the most exposure. |
| PLEASE USE HIGH RESOLUTION WHEN SENDING FAXES. |
| #3) Snail mailed resumes are the LAST CHOICE for your resume|
| When using Snail Mail ( US Mail ) , please e-mail the |
| following form to us. |
| * We have nationwide positions in other locations - feel free |
| to submit your resume indicating geographic preference. |
| * Your resume will be held in strict confidence. It will not |
| be released without your permission. |
| * When replying please do not echo an entire copy of this |

| ad back to us. This hides your resume & obscures your info.|

<!-- Robert Smith -->            ////
                                (. .)

Everest Consultancy Services Inc.  Phone    : 908 412 6271
13 Marigold Ct.                    Fax      : 908 412 9274
Edison, NJ 08820                   Email    : ecs_at_usa.net