Wanted: Experiences with Oracle training

From: Raz <cobraeye_at_miami.mindspring.com>
Date: 1996/11/29

I have been using Oracle for a long time. I pretty much self trained myself and I am pretty confident on my abilities. However, I’ve never had professional training so I am considering taking some classes. My question is, considering how expensive they are, are the Oracle provided classes worth it? Does each student have a server or computer to work with or is it pencil and paper only.

I am considering courses on Oracle database administration, D2K and Dev2k. The classes will be taken in either Atlanta, Orlando or Miami.

I like to hear personal experiences from people who had taken this classes? Received on Fri Nov 29 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message