tcl and orcale?

From: Edwin Guenthner <s_guenth_at_ira.uka.de>
Date: 1996/11/29

Hi.

We are working with mSQL-databases and msqltcl. But I think our project has become too large, mSQL isn't able to handle the stuff we want to do in future. So we are thinking of using Orcale instead of mSQL. But we are not interested to write our applications in C, therefore - is there a TCL-Interface for Oracle?

thx and bye

                              Edwin Guenthner

+ Institut fuer Rechneranwendung in Planung und Konstruktion, Uni Karlsruhe
+ Email: guenthne_at_rpk.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de