Re: Oracle 7 DBA Certification

From: N Prabhakar <prabhs_at_po.pacific.net.sg>
Date: 1996/11/29

Ron Loxton <loxtonr_at_gov.on.ca> wrote:
>I am going to be writting my Oracle7 DBA
>Cert. test in a few months and am looking for any
>practice tests that may be available as study
>aids.
>
>Thx
>
>Ron

Hi Ron,

I would like to know about the Oracle DBA certification. What is the qualification they expect to write this test. Is it conducted by Oracle itself or by any other body on behalf of Oracle. How much value this certification carries in the market?.

To what degree Oracle test the canditates?

Can you enlighten me with the process and procedures. If you get any hints, please let me know.

Regards

N.Prabhakar Received on Fri Nov 29 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message