Go_Form, Execute_query, Go_Form

From: Derek Tam <dtam_at_langara.bc.ca>
Date: 1996/11/29

Hi Folks,

I have two forms 'A and B'. A use 'go_form' to go to B and execute_query in form B (form B has only one data block). Then the procedure return back to form A by means of 'go_form'.

Now, the focus is return back to form A but there is nothing displayed on form B, until I click on form B, it then display what it has retrieved before.

Can I force form B to display the records that it has retrieved (not until I click on form B) and the focus is on form A?

Please help.

Derek

PS. I have tried 'synchronize', but it didnot work. Received on Fri Nov 29 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message