**HELP** Problem connecting to Oracle after Win95 upgrade

From: lawking <lng_at_vitgmis1.telstra.com.au>
Date: 1996/11/28

Hi,

I used to connect to a Oracle database using SQL*Net 2.0 installed on a Windows 3.1 PC. But since I upgraded from 3.1 to Win95, I can't no longer connect to Oracle, instead I am getting an error message "ORA-12545 TNS:name lookup failure".

Does anyone knows the solution to the problem?

And if I install SQL*Net for Win95, will all my applications that uses SQL*Net 2.0 for Win3.1 be able to run as before without any modification?

Thank for reading and helping.

lawrence
lng_at_vitgmis1.telstra.com.au

--