Invest $10,000 now, receive $14,000 in June, 1997

From: <softsols_at_aol.com>
Date: 1996/11/28

Hello.

     My company is in the middle of a project to help parents better understand the developmental needs of their children. We are putting together a book and video package which we expect to sell to a minimum of 100,000 families across America.

     The total cost of production and distribution is about $750,000. The total revenue from sales of 100,000 units will be $2,000,000 (each unit will be sold at $20 wholesale).

     We thought about getting a loan versus getting investors. We chose to try getting investors because of the enhanced possibility of future projects like this. For us, having a broad base of supporters is more beneficial in the long term.

     If this project seems interesting to you or someone you know, please e-mail the sender of this message directly. We will answer any questions you have. Should you choose to join us in making this project a success, we will do everything in our power to ensure that you reap the maximum benefit for your investment.

     Thanks.

  • PV

P.S. For any potential investor: Please note that this is a request for venture capital. Even though the risk is practically zero in our minds, the nature of venture is such that we cannot guarantee anything but our own integrity. If you are looking for a secured investment, try a government bond. The rate of return is as high as it is because of the inherent risk factors in this type of venture capital investment.

P.P.S. This posting is an experiment, based on the assumption that there is a high probability that many people reading this newsgroup are also investors. If this assumption is false, or if we have violated any charter of this newsgroup, please let us know. If we have made a mistake, we don't want to repeat it. And thank you for your forebearance. Received on Thu Nov 28 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message