Wanted - SubContractor - 1 Yr - $5K / MO.

From: Ray Kivimaki <rmk_at_infohwy.com>
Date: 1996/11/27

I have an opening for a contract prgrammer analyst in Houston. You must be willing to work at my client's office in Humble near Highway 59 and beltway 8.

This is a 1 year assignment starting in mid January 1997. If you have the following skill set please email your qualifications to rmk_at_infohwy.com

Required

Strong Oracle 7 and C software development and support for oil industry Sun client server application

Also Desirable

Microsoft Visual Basic 4.0 for Windows for Workgroups / Windows 95 Microsoft Access 2.0 or 7.0
Web Server administration Received on Wed Nov 27 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message