Oracle Webserver 1.0

From: Simon Verzijl <sdv_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: 1996/11/27

I'm wondering if anyone can help me out on this (probably simple) problem :

using the htp.formImage PL/SQL procedure will add a name.x&name.y in the form output, but I can't seem to process this record in the PL/SQL code I use to receive this record :

type maprec is record (x varchar2, y varchar2); ..
procedure getmappos (pos in maprec) is
begin

end;

The WebAgent keeps telling me :
OWS-05111: Agent : no stored procedure matches this call with the arguments passed

(the only arguments passed are ?map.x=20&map.y=30 )

I'm using the evaluation version of Oracle WebServer 1.0 for NT

Thanks in advance,

Simon Verzijl
The Netherlands
sverzijl_at_devote.nl
simon_at_cybercomm.nl Received on Wed Nov 27 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message