ODBC Problem

From: Oliver Schaus <Oliver.Schaus_at_ubs.ch>
Date: 1996/11/25

Hey there,

first sorry for my bad english....
I have a big problem with an ODBC query from Access2.0 to Oracle 7.1. Some tables (not all!!) of the DB (Oracle 7.1.) do not give any records if I open the table with Access 2.0. i only receive the error Message: [PageAhead][ODBCOracle Driver] and the field are filled with #NAME?. The myterious is I am able to read the fields without contents of the table!!! If I copy
the table to another server into an Oracle DB, there are not problems with reading the records.
The only difference between the two Databases is the language (the DB with problems is german, the other usa).
May this cause the problems. I do not have any idea now and I am happy of every answer, please via mail

Thanks

--
Oliver Schaus
Union Bank of Switzerland / Schweizerische Bankgesellschaft