US-CA-Hollywood-Sybase Database Analyst-Oracle skills, UNIX background

From: Paramount Pictures <blindbox2_at_tmp.com>
Date: 1996/11/25

PARAMOUNT PICTURES

Sybase Database Analyst

Paramount is a leader in the field of entertainment. We are part of multi-billion dollar Viacom, Inc., with business interests ranging from motion pictures/television to video production/distribution.

This position will be responsible for providing operational maintenance for Paramount’s Data Services Infrastructure. This is an opportunity to work with cutting-edge data base technology and gain enterprise wide exposure.

The successful candidate will have strong Sybase DBA expertise (prefer 3+ years as a Sybase DBA), Oracle expertise desirable, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and considerable UNIX background. Experience should include support of application development projects and strong data modeling skills.

We offer a comprehensive salary/benefits package. Please send your resume to:

Paramount Pictures
Dept. SY/ON/1016
5555 Melrose Avenue
Hollywood, CA 90038-3197
FAX: (213) 862-3719
E-mail: blindbox2_at_tmp.com
Equal Opportunity Employer

Sorry, but Paramount can only work with local applicants. Received on Mon Nov 25 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message