Oracle positions in Irvine, CA

From: Kevin Merritt <kevinmerritt_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 1996/11/24

The nation's leading middle market mergers and acquisitions company is looking for some top caliber client/server programming and networking talent in order to revamp it's technology infrastructure. Our strategic direction requires extensive technology based endeavors including: building advanced enterprise wide client/server applications; migrating from Novell to NT; building an intranet; bringing in house the development of our web site; building telephony applications; migrating all desktops to Windows 95, and many other IT projects.

We are looking for bright, hard working, hard playing, exuberant, enthusiastic techies who want to work in a creative, entrepreneurial environment. Specifically we need:

Senior Oracle developer

    The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years professional
experience developing Oracle applications in PL/SQL. Experience in
C/C++, data modeling, light database administration and Unix and/or
NT administration is very advantageous. We will provide DBA
training to the right candidate who has extensive applications
    experience and has demonstrable aptitude and attitude to be a
  successful DBA. Computer Science Degree preferred.

Junior Oracle developer

    The ideal candidate will have 1 to 3 years professional experience    developing Oracle applications in PL/SQL and/or embedded SQL.     Experience with C/C++ and a third party report writer is advantageous. Computer Science Degree preferred.

If you would like to respond to any of these openings, or if you have a background which lend itself to carving out a new position in our information technology department, please forward your resume in confidence to me:

kevinmerritt_at_earthlink.net or
kevin_merritt_at_genevaco.com Received on Sun Nov 24 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message